SECURITY POLICY AND RULES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
According to the Art. 24 Paragraph. 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997. Personal Data Protection
(consolidated text: OJ 2002 No. 101, item. 926 as amended) Please be advised that:
Personal Data provided from users in connection with your use of the Website iPORTFOLIO.pl.
The administrator of personal information provided in connection with your use of the services (hereinafter "Personal Data") is a Fruit Media, based in Poland, Warsaw 00-839, street Towarowa 7A/4, REGON: 140858697, VAT number: 5272231414.
II. Storage of Personal Data.
Storage of Personal Data provided to the Website Provider is reported by the Provider to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
III. Methods of collecting Personal Data
- Browse the content of the site does not require administration by the User Personal Data.
- Use of the Services may require you to provide the User Personal Data. In this case, failure to Personal Data may limit the ability to use the Services.
IV. The scope of Personal Data and the processing thereof.
- The extent justified given the Service, the Administrator may ask you to provide in particular the following Personal Data: first and last name, address, telephone number, email address, VAT number, REGON.
- Administrator processes Personal Data to provide the Services, for marketing their products and services and other legally justified purposes.
V. Basis for Personal Data Processing.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by you, and in cases where the legislation empowers the Administrator to the processing of Personal Data.
- The expression by the user consent to processing of his Personal Data by selecting the appropriate space on the form during the procedure for registration or other procedures aimed at facilitating the use of the Services. The user may at any time revoke the permission.
VI. Data related to browsing the contents of the Website.
- Administrator collects information related to browsing the contents of the Website by Users, such as the number and source of visits to the Website, time of visit, viewed the content, number and type of opening pages, used references, or IP number of the computer. The administrator doesn't link such information with personally identifiable information and doesn't use it to identify the User, unless it is essential for the proper provision of Services.
- The administrator uses cookie files or the like. Files of this type enable the Administrator, in particular, to better adapt the Website to individual interests and preferences of the User. In most browsers, you can delete cookie files from your hard drive, block all cookies or sent on to set a warning before saving the file to disk. To learn more about these functions, refer to the operating instructions or help screen web browser.
VII. User Rights.
- You have the right to access Personal Data and to correct them and updates.
- In the case of changes to Personal Data, the User should take care to update Personal Data on your personalized profile on the Website, if any.
- The Administrator provides the User the ability to delete his Personal Data from the Storage of Personal Data at the request of the User, as well as in other cases, on the basis of the provisions of the laws in force.
- The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data if the User has not settled all claims against the Administrator or violated the Regulations of the Website or any Service or applicable law, and preservation of Personal Data is necessary to clarify the circumstances and determine the responsibility of the User.
- Website User may at any time contact the Administrator for information about whether and how the Administrator uses or intends to use the Personal Data.
- Website User may also ask the Administrator to ask for the removal of his Personal Data wholly or in part.
The address where you can contact the Administrator: Fruit Media, based in Poland, Warsaw 00-839, street Towarowa 7A/4, REGON: 140858697, VAT number: 5272231414.